Friday, March 2, 2012

For You Mom...


This poem is written by my friend Priyanka, and after reading this poem all i wanted to do was share it with everyone. After joining her college what all she went through is reflected by her words. How the ragging started and how everyone was waiting for their chance to knock her down.   
And when someone is in a big trouble, where you can't think of anyone then only one name comes in your mind "Mom".
So this poem is dedicated to all "Moms" of this wonderful world... 

"Crushed, exhausted and tired veins,
Wet pillow weaves the depth of sorrow,
When my eyes comes to rain,
My fate took me here,
And someone caring I can hardly find.
People are just enrolled with revenge and strategy,
Cooking up in their mind,
Every night my silly brain gets a new reason
And I get a jerk that is,
Tearing me apart and sucking the charm,
That my face had perked.
Spiky roads awaits for my arrival every day with a new blow,
As if they get plenty of pleasure tasting my innocent blood flow.
To get rid of these dejections,
I have prisoned my freedom and grace.
Three petals in the four walls make,
My life colorful to face,
Collecting the reasons to smile,
Many times I failed and was left scattered.
I am alone, miles away from you maa,
And my every beat misses the care that you nurtured.
I just wish to get your lap,
The moment I am isolated with craps,
Can’t you be always with me?
Can’t you take me out when I am trapped??"

                                                  -        By Priyanka

No comments:

Post a Comment