Friday, August 10, 2012

Love is in the air…


Love is in the air… and I don’t have to go far in search of it, coz it’s happening right in front of my eyes… we never thought that a prank would shape up into something like this… probably it’s not from both ends or who knows may be it is… but if somebody really cares to ask my opinion I would really want that whatever is happening should turn into something good, the way I want it to be… we live in a world where hardly anyone cares for us so much and when we find such people who actually cares for us in every possible ways then we tend to avoid them… or perhaps silently love them but never gather the courage to pour out whatever is inside our heart… the question here is why??? Coz we are scared what others would say… we end up thinking about each and every person of this world whose opinion is not even required and seldom have we thought about the person who deserves it… I know someone who loves someone a lot and when I say a lot that means he is really mad for her… he loves her silently and probably she knows everything about it but as every other girl she is also very diplomatic and she says that she is still confused… I don’t what is there to be confused... there can be only two things either she loves him or she don’t… but girl have this part as well… the confused state… hope I could understand their psychology… he is my friend and I know the depth of his love and I wish he gets what he really wants from life… when on one hand someone’s heart has been pierced into several pieces I find some good positive energy going around me which gives me immense happiness and satisfaction and I pray from my heart that whatever happened with me should never happen with any of those people who are around me… probably I am asking for too much but that’s really what I want now… today we just joked about one of our friend and we linked him up with a girl just for some amusement but the result that came out of our another prank was unbelievable… I think my friend has fallen for her or probably he wants to fall for her… and I am sure that if not today then probably after a week he will… people who are reading might even think that we are useless bunch of friends who don’t respect the thing called love… I don’t know how anyone feels about this… I am just writing what I am feeling about this situation… and I don’t think that we should be accused for playing any prank on our friends… Afterall it’s our birth right… and anyway the outcome is not in our hands… and who knows if things goes well for them then atleast we would feel proud that coz of our prank someone is happy and if it doesn’t work out then as I said the outcome is not in our hands… life is unpredictable you don’t know what is there on cards for you… whatever we have in our own hand is today that’s why it is called Present… it’s a gift to us from the lord and we have every right to play with it… do anything according to our wish coz no one knows what will happen tomorrow… so be happy… enjoy your today play with it in your own way… and anytime if things doesn’t work out the way we had imagined that just remember these words that life is too damn unpredictable and we can’t take even a single thing for granted… we may live or die that’s the only two things that’s gonna happen to anyone… but its upto us how we want to live or how we want to die… do you wanna regret that you missed those funs when you will be on your death bed… or you wanna be satisfied that you lived your life…

P.S – I apologize if I have offended anyone’s sentiments unknowingly; it’s just about my freak friends…

No comments:

Post a Comment