Saturday, April 14, 2012

A poor stranger…

In the search of a ray of light,

I screamed all over the place…
Eyes are not ready to adjust,

With this sudden changed nature…

I am blanketed with a feel of isolation,

And I am unqueued…

My best buddies found a new way,

Where I am never viewed…

Often I am left broken,
Often my soul cries,

Missing those pearl like days,
It’s hard to strive…

It gets onto my nerves sometimes,
And I am lost in anger often…

My close ones are no longer the same,
It seems everything has frozen…

Sometimes I am jealous with them,
When a new face becomes so familiar,

And a known face of mine is neglected,

 As a poor stranger…
If you expect love,

And your ears are gifted with harsh words,
It pains like hell…

Depression seals my lips,
And eyes resembles flood…

I never say to love me,
But my eyes do expect them…

I never say to scold me when I go wrong,
But my heart do expect them…

Every attempt to get out of this dejection surrenders,
Unfulfilled expectations often freshens my wounds,

Trying to smile in a hope that,
I will be blessed someday…

No comments:

Post a Comment